Key point discussed
1. Grass cutting at Shangnagh – Council is happy if we take initiatives and cut the grass ourselves. Council does not have the grass cutter as per cricket ground requirements
2. Master plan – Second pitch to be considered for master plan (As we have four teams now)
3. Leveling of ground- Survey will be done to level the ground (part of master plan)
4. Nets – Can be provided after detail discussion about the requirements
5. Club house – There will be a separate section for circlet club in the new club house (part of master plan)
6. Meeting with Council - scheduled for 18th Feb 2018. Cricket Leinster president to accompany.